- 2021 Faculty Survey questions (PDF)
- 2021 Faculty Survey results (PDF)
Analyzed and presented by Clare Brown on April 28, 2022. See the Zoom video recording.
- 2019 Faculty Survey results (PDF)
Analyzed and presented by Andrew James
- Results of Faculty Survey (2017) (Excel)
Analyzed and presented by Lee Ann MacMillan-Crow
- See also slides presented by Leanne Lefler (PowerPoint)
- 2013 Faculty Survey questions (PDF)
- 2013 Faculty Survey results — University-wide (PDF)
- 2011 Faculty Survey questions (PDF)
- 2011 Faculty Survey results — University-wide (PDF)
The welfare of UAMS faculty is very important to the Academic Senate.
Please take a few moments to let us know why you are leaving or why you have left.
All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
We’d like to keep the good folks we have, and the Academic Senate wants to keep the faculty happy. Sharing your story will help us design programs and secure resources to help UAMS provide a supportive work environment to recruit and retain the best people.
Three ways to say goodbye
Complete the survey online. If you have any questions, please contact:
To make an appointment, please contact the current UAMS Academic Senate president.